This class will immerse students into an interactive environment where they will acquire a fundamental understanding of various computer and network security threats such as identity theft, credit card fraud, online banking phishing scams, virus and backdoors, emails hoaxes, sex offenders lurking online, loss of confidential information, hacking attacks and social engineering.
What is included in the offer?
- Instructor led training modules
- Official e-courseware (self-study materials) from EC-Council
- Official practical tools from EC-Council
- Official Training Completion Certificate from EC-Council
- Official transcript from EC-Council
- International exam voucher
- Remote proctoring exam (you can write the exam at the comfort of your home or office anywhere in the world)
The purpose of the CSCU training program is to provide individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect their information assets. More importantly, the skills learned from the class helps students take the necessary steps to mitigate their security exposure.
• Securing Information. Securing Lives.
• Secure Yourself Today.
• Get Certified. Differentiate Yourself.
• Become A Certified Secure Computer User
• Take Control and Remain in Control of your Information Resources
About the Program
Educational institutions can provide greater value to students by providing them not only with one of the most updated courses available today, but also a certification that empowers students in the corporate world.
About the Exam
Exam Name: CSCU (112-12) Exam
Credit Towards Certification: Secure Computer User Specialist (CSCU)
Number of Questions: 50
Passing Score: 70%
Test Duration: 2 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: EC-Council Exam Portal
Who Is It For?
This course is specifically designed for todays' computer users who use the internet extensively to work, study and play.
- Introduction to Security
- Securing Operating Systems
- Malware and Antivirus
- Internet Security
- Security on Social Networking Sites
- Securing Email Communications
- Securing Mobile Devices
- Securing the Cloud
- Securing Network Connections
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery