As the rapid growth of interconnectivity among systems continue (i.e., Internet of Things, Industrial Internet), ICS and SCADA systems are now accessible and becoming high-priority targets for hackers. Cyber criminals have already developed malware threats that can disrupt industrial Operation Technology (OT). Due to the potential impact of an attack on the physical safety of communities, employees, or customers, ICS/SCADA security is an even higher priority than traditional IT systems.
What is included in the offer?
- Live Online Training from world-class Instructor
- Official e-courseware from EC-Council
- Official practical tools from EC-Council
- Official Training Completion Certificate from EC-Council
- Official transcript from EC-Council
- International exam voucher
- Remote proctoring exam (you can write the exam at the comfort of your home or office anywhere in the world)
Training Programs Designed to Counter Industrial Cybersecurity Threats
Industrial automation processes use industrial control systems (ICS) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems to control industrial processes locally or remotely and to monitor, gather, and process real-time data.
On February 2020, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security revealed that a ransomware attack on a U.S. natural gas facility forced a pipeline to be shut down for two days. These attacks have become more frequent and, considering the nature of these industries, the threats are more dangerous than ever. Organizations around the world are now dedicating resources to protecting their ICS assets, which include supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) programs.
The ICS/SCADA Cybersecurity course is a hands-on training which will enable you to learn the foundations of security and defend architectures from attacks. You will look at the concept of 'thinking like a hacker' to learn techniques to defend from the types of attacks that are commonly conducted against the oil and gas IT corporate and control network.
'The much-awaited ICS/SCADA Cybersecurity training course IT professionals have been looking for.'
The ICS/SCADA Cybersecurity course is a hands-on training module that teaches the foundations of security and defending network architectures from attacks. Students will learn to think like a malicious hacker to defend their organizations.
ICS/SCADA teaches powerful methods to analyze risks possessed by network infrastructure in IT and corporate spaces. Once your foundation or basic concepts are clear, you will learn a systematic process of intrusion and malware analysis. After this, you will learn about digital forensic process and incident response techniques upon detecting a breach.
Who Is It For?
This course is designed for IT professionals who manage or direct their organization's IT infrastructure and are responsible for establishing and maintaining information security policies, practices, and procedures. The focus in the course is on the Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems.
- SCADA Systems personnel.
- Business System Analysts who support SCADA interfaces.
- System Administrators, Engineers, and other IT professionals who are administering, patching, securing SCADA, and/or ICS.
- Security Consultants who are performing security assessments of SCADA and/or ICS.
- Linux operating system fundamentals, including basic command line usage.
- Conceptual knowledge of programming/scripting.
- Solid grasp of essential networking concepts (OSI model, TCP/IP, networking devices, and transmission media).
- Understanding of basic security concepts (e.g., malware, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, and vulnerabilities).
- Familiarity with network traffic inspection tools (Wireshark, TShark, or TCPdump) is highly recommended.
Module 1: Introduction to ICS/SCADA Network Defense
Module 2: TCP/IP 101
Module 3: Introduction to Hacking
Module 4: Vulnerability Management
Module 5: Standards and Regulations for Cybersecurity
Module 6: Securing the ICS network
Module 7: Bridging the Air Gap
Module 8: Introduction to Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
The EC-Council Advantage
With EC-Council, you'll get a chance to learn ICS/SCADA from industry experts. The training program is spearheaded by renowned SCADA expert, Kevin Cardwell. EC-Council's SCADA training uses multimedia learning with interactive formats such as lectures, illustrations, and simulations.
Apart from this, the training program is interactive, and the learning module is activity-focused, which is helpful for skill development.